Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Sorts of Stuff...



Well, today was a decent day considering everything. Ezra went on CVVH on 9/6/08 and has been tolerating it fairly well. His blood pressure has been good and so has his heart rate. Two things that they were concerned about. And still are. So far the Dialysis is doing what we wanted it to. Ezra is very slowly starting to lose some of the fluid that is in his tissues. So we are hopeful...still worried but hopeful. Got to keep the balance. For those of you who don't know the CVVH is pretty much acting as his kidneys right now. So for now Ezra is "stable"...very very very sick but stable. I was so happy today because Ezra was able to open his eyes for the first time in a long long time. What beautiful eyes he has.
Tilly and Tucker are doing well, especially since Beau has been staying home with them. The "white" Poppa is here right now and the kids love it. Tilly is always telling Poppa how much she loves him. I am so happy that Ron is here right now, we just love him so much. So in the evenings when the kids are in bed Beau and I come up together to see Ezra. I am here all day during the day and then in the evening Beau and I will come up together.



So that is pretty much the latest with all that is going on in the Ross family. We still continue to fast and pray for Ezra that the Lord will heal him. And pray that he will bring some comfort to Ron and the family in their time of grief. How thankful we are for our faith and knowledge of the gospel.

9 comments:

Amy OC said...

We keep praying here in Chicago, Sarah! It's nice to see your 2 other very happy kids, they are so cute!! Amy (NH mom)

The Atwood's said...

You are a tuff nut Sarah, Ezra definitely came to the best family! I do love Tilly's little pose. That's going to be Molli in a few years, I can tell already.

510Jen said...

I love the new arrow thing. You are definitely cooler than Beau hee hee.

I love that he opened his eyes I bet that melted your heart.

Still fasting, praying, and thinking of you often.

PS Katie Kelly ROCKS! THanks!

Christensen People said...

Sarah,
I just love you tons and tons! I miss you and pray for you and your family. I am so amazed at how well you and Beau seem to be with everything! You are a beautiful family and I pray the Ezra will be brought home well soon!
Love you! Heidi

Veronica Reeve said...

There are prayers coming your way from Utah Sarah! I think about your family all the time. Keep staying strong. You are a wonderful example to all of us. Your kids are getting so big. Tilly looks like a little lady! Give that cute Ezra a squeeze from me!

Nic@Nite said...

Such cute kids you have. Alyssa wants to come and see Tuckers pet spider he has at his house in a box. It is a swimming spider and she has never seen one before. :) Is there really a spider? I asumed no but Alyssa knows there is, cause Tucker said.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

so glad that there is improvement with his heart rate and bp! we are still praying for you guys. Tillith definitely has the 'tude for that pose! ha! she is so cute. we love you!

Shamo said...

love you sarie...fat ass not so much...hahaaaaaaaaa

kendra said...

oh he opened his eyes! That's as good as smiling, if you ask me. We are still praying for the little guy.