Sunday, May 17, 2009

February to MAY...whew...

FROLIC or should I say PROM! This is Beau and I before we went out to Frolic. It was some kind of celebration for the D4 students since they are done this year. Yes so fun getting to go out but then when we got there....well it was just like prom but everyone was older. I was never a real fan of prom. But hey I will take any oppurtunity I can to spend some time with Beau.

SO Happy Easter! Yep super late! It was fabulous! We had a wonderful time dying eggs together...and of course we spilled the dye..but it is to be expected. Tucker and Tilly LOVE dying the eggs. They even put beautiful stickers on them. Both of them wanted to take an egg to bed with them...I think they wanted to do that last year as well. And no I didn't let them do that. For Easter dinner we spent it over at the Hunter's house and some of our friends were there as well. Good times. Charlie was enjoying the easter spirit as well.








More updates to come. I am really behind.

7 comments:

Shamo said...

dude....beaucifus looks FRIED in that picture with easter! yikes! sarie...do you realize how beautiful your kiddies are??? i just love them so much!! ....ok and you're gorgeous too....whatever

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

LOVE the bowtie on Charlie!!! He looks huge! Are the kids still afraid of him? I mean having time out on the ground...anyways! You guys looked so good for your Frolic! I bet it was nice to have the time with Beau!

hayleyharts said...

you look beautiful in that picture. and of course beau looks very handsome too. i remember going to that Frolic thing..wow you guys are graduating already!! so my next question is where are ya going??

Anonymous said...

Is that bow tie an all the time thing? I can't believe the size of that dog!!!!! You guys looked great...prom's gotta be a lot funner when you're married then when your not....right? Hehehehe~

kendra said...

Your HAIR!!! I love it! It is so long. I know I haven't seen a picture of you in forever but seriously, could it have grown that long in a year? I love it. You are so pretty!

Can't believe you are done this year. Where are you going?

The Atwood's said...

First off, your dog is sooooo cute! I want one. Well, not until we don't have two big ones that is. Secondly, I love your long hair. It makes me miss mine. And third, ... well, I enjoyed looking at this post!

Jennifer said...

Wasn't your dog just a puppy? He looks so big and grown up. That seemed to happen fast. Congrats to Beau for completing another year of school and to you for hanging in there. BYW that's a great picture of you two!