Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tucker is 5!

Well Tucker had his 5 year Birthday Party! YAY TUCKER! I have the best 5 year old in the world. Here are 5 things that are just awesome about Tucker.
1. Tucker's imaginiation is AMAZING! This kid will blow you away with some of the stories he comes up with.
2. Tucker is a very sensitive boy. Now that being said...he is still a boy! Loves to wrestle and show me new moves that kill the bad guys.
3. Tucker is always watching out for his little sister. He loves her so much.
4. Tucker loves to be a big boy and "babysit" Tilly for me while I am doing my hair or makes sure she isn't "sneakin treats". What a Helper.
5. And finally...Tucker is my first born and such a blessing to us in so many ways. Full of life and laughter. What a character he is. WE LOVE YOU TUCKER! Thank you for coming to be a part of our family 5 years ago.
We had a little party in our backyard for Tucker and he had all his little friends come.







4 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER! He is a stud. We miss you guys! Hope you're doing okay.

Chelsea said...

Can you believe we have kids that are 5! Looks like you had a great time and I love your neighbors as well:)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! Looks like a super fun party!!!

[S Rizzle] said...

cute party!!!