Sunday, March 9, 2008

What we've been up to...

So I wanted to put my ultrasound pictures up but I will do that tomorrow. (I feel like Scarlett O'Hara whenever I say "I'll think about it later" or "I'll do it tomorrow.") So for now here are some pictures of what we've been doing during these awesome February days here in Iowa.

Okay so we really don't frequent McDonald's (or as the kids say..Mic-n-Donalds), but when I need to get out and I don't want my house dirty because I've just cleaned it...this is where we go. Actually it is here or Chic-fil-a. Uh yeah and I don't usually eat anything at McDonalds because the smell of it makes me sick right now. The kids love it here...I think they mainly just love getting a toy w/ their meal. I just wish they would put a play area in this stinkin place. OHHHH I would be in heaven. hahahaha...sad I know.

I don't know if it is just because of this pregnancy or what but I have been obsessed with bathing my kids. If they have the faintest smell to them that I don't like then they get a bath. If Tilly has a poop diaper I usually stick her in to wash her off because I feel like I can still smell it. SOOOO...they usually have no complaints and have been spending alot of time in the tub. Tucker told me once that it was their swimming pool. You see they've been asking me for the past couple of weeks if they can go swimming at the swim place (N.L. swim park). OH HOW I WISH I could take them..but no this weather.

And last but not least a little something for myself. Yes, lately I have been craving these. It didn't help seeing them at Jen's house when she was designing my blog for me. SO THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU....Jen Chandler the lovely lady herself is the one who do such an amazing job with my blog design. I went over to watch and show her what I wanted and this is how it went...
JC: Okay so what do you want?
SR: uhhhhh...hmmmm...uhhhh
JC: Okay what about this...
SR: uhhh...hmmmm...uhhh
JC: What do you think about these colors?
SR: yeah, sure, okay.
JC: Ya know what I will suprise you and do it for you.
SR: OKAY! (Thinking to myself the whole time YES YES YES YES! hahaha)

OKay the conversation didn't go exactly like that but close. haha No really though thank you jen!
OKay back to my STRAWBERRIES! I made some chocolate covered strawberries and MMMMMMMM they are good. I must say since the begining of Feb I started being creative and trying new things w/ meals and I even made homemade wheat bread. WOW I know. What can I say I've got to keep myself busy somehow right.

9 comments:

Shamo said...

oh ym babies! cute cute cute! sarie....i so do not believe that those strawberries posted are the ones that you made!! you're false advertising yo! ;)

Jessie Riley said...

OH. That Jen... She is AMAZING HUH?
We had those Strawberries last night too. I LOVE that it is getting closer to being able to eat SUMMER food!

I LUH-UVE your Blog header!

Anonymous said...

i wish you lived here...then you could come to my house too...that's sad...you see your friends way more than your own sisters! oh well...i just bought strawberries today to make chocolate covered ones too...hey i also have a phonics program that i think you might like to start with Mr. T! it's at lovetolearn.net and it's called happy phonics...maybe i should call...this is getting lengthy...love you O

510Jen said...

Oh Sarah I am glad I could do some nice things for a cute pregnant girl especially the help your craving thing. I agree cute blog but it doesn't hurt to have such a cute family. Good job on your collages they look great!

Swensons said...

oh my goodness!!! I love your blog design I seriously want some lessons.. SUPER CUTE!

Shana said...

Oh my gosh, did you have to put those strawberries on your blog? :) I have been wanting those sooo bad lately. My mouth is totally watering! Yummm

The Stevens said...

Those strawberries look great, way to go.

Heather O'Brien said...

cute cute Sarah! Love the new look and you are getting so good with this Photoshop. That picture of those strawberries makes me want some SO bad. I think I might go make me some! I sent you your ultrasounds. Did you get them?

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

glad you all have a way of enjoying the day in the cold weather...sorry you have to endure the stench of McD's. I feel your pain...kinda...we don't go there because I can't stand it. I wish we had Chick-fil-a here...you are so lucky.