Sunday, January 18, 2009

So I haven't posted for a while. Sorry about that. Trying to figure out the new normalcy here I guess. We had a friend take some fun pictures for our Christmas cards so I thought I would post some. Okay I'm posting alot of them. The ones of Tucker and Tilly are so precious! They totally show how they are with eachother. Just such amazing bestfriends. Thank you so much for taking them.
Christmas with the family was nice this year. Hopefully I will get around to posting pictures. We were able to spend christmas with the Ross side this year and it was really very nice. Always nice to be with family. While we were there my brother was deployed to Iraq so we were able to see him off. Beau had to come home for school and the kids and I stayed an extra 2 weeks with my family. I'm so thankful I was able to see the sisters! Love em! So that is pretty much it. I know real quick maybe I will do more later. And hopefully post pictures.

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER














14 comments:

LCFrohm said...

I love the photos.
I love the picture of all of your family's hands on Ezra's head stone. It is truly a beautiful example of eternal families.
I think of you & your family often.

The Atwood's said...

Way cute pictures. You all are looking beautiful as ever!

Jennifer said...

Sarah, your beautiful and so is your family! Your pictures came out great!

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

Gosh, you are a beautiful family! Great pics.

[BrookeO] said...

S.
I love this post.
I've been checking back often.

I saw your family pics on Rachels blog, so cute.
Take all the time in the world.

xo

Rachel said...

Cute photos :) Glad your back from your trip!

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures. We are glad you guys had a nice Christmas.

Nic@Nite said...

Cute picts! Glad your back, now when are we doing another GNO?

Chelise said...

Those pictures are SO good. Tucker and Tilly are precious.

Christensen People said...

I love the pics. Absolutley Beautiful. How precious the chilies are. I thought the one of Little Ezra's headstone was beautiful! I miss you tons!
Love ya,
Heidi

Heather O'Brien said...

SO cute! Gorgeous as usual. I LOVE Ezra's headstone. That picture is really so neat. I'm glad you're back.

Nancy K said...

You are gorgeous!!!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

good lookin' pics, lady...like you needed me to tell you that you guys are beautiful...love them.

Brian & Mindy said...

Those pictures are soo cute! You have such a beautiful family.