Monday, August 27, 2007

End of our Utah trip





So this was the end of our FABULOUS trip to Utah. We were able to see the beautiful Salt Lake Temple and have some good family time. While we there we stayed with Ron and Julianne (Beau's brother) so our kids were able to play and have a good time with their cousins.
The two girls in the picture with me are my sisters Olivia (the protector) and Rebecca (my beautiful twin). I was able to meet up with them and go to the park and then to the Pie for dinner. A very good ending to a very fun trip. We love you all

6 comments:

Jen said...

When we were at the temple for Chris's cousin's wedding I tried to get a picture of Nate and Chris infront of the doors like that- but Nate would not cooperate. Glad Tilly and Tucker did. Cute pics.

Chereebee said...

looks like you had a great time!!! I love your blonde hair - but I loved your dark hair too - you're just cute no matter what hair color you have!!
I didn't know that you were a twin - how fun!!!

Anna said...

I'll bet no one knows which one is your twin!!!! Cute girls!!!!!
Mom

Chereebee said...

I'm guessing the one holding the cute little girl is your twin.....am I right?!?!

Sarah said...

Cheree, no the one on the other side of me (not holding the baby). Funny we do look alot more alike though don't we.

Anonymous said...

Man...who are those hot girls...they all look like Shania Twain or something? Snicker...snicker...hehehehehe