Sunday, August 26, 2007

Price, UT








Well what can I say. Nothing really Price is the BEST! It was nice to see Ann (mother in law) and Ron (father in law). We are so thankful that we have such a loving and kind family. Tucker and Tilly had a great time spending time with their grandparents. They were spoiled like you couldn't believe....and yes we are still dealing with the aftermath. Fun fun.
Beau was able to golf...and then golf some more. Yeah if I wanted to spend time w/ my lovely husband that meant riding along in the golf cart w/ him. I will say though I did show up him and his dad. Oh yeah I really did. hahaha...just once but I still did. So yes great times in Price.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Sarah, I'm loving the blonde hair. What a fun change. It looks good with your summer tan! :)

Sarah said...

Carly I just posted this so you must be on as well! what a co ink a dink..hahahaha..it's late.