Friday, August 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been TAGGED!
Okay, yes Ive been tagges so here we go...

Jobs:
Paper Route
Housekeeping at Little America
Banquets at L.A
Server at Red Lobster
Long Term Care Insurance worker
AAA credit counseling

Movies:
Phantom of the Opera
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensability
Gone with the Wind

Guilty Pleasures:
Shopping
Eating Strawberry Blonde from Cold Stone
hell I don't know what else

Where I have lived:
Cheyenne, WY
Laramie, WY
Bountiful, UT
Coralville, IA

Vacations:
Hawaii
Mexico
Jackson Hole, WY
TITUSVILLE, FL

Foods:
LOVE VEGGIES
Love salads
Olive Garden Breadsticks
Gummi Candy
CARROT CAKE

Websites:
Blogs
Email

I Would Rather be:
DONE WITH DENTAL SCHOOL

Next to be Tagged:
I don't know..whoever reads this.

1 comment:

510Jen said...

Hey welcome home. Give me a call sometime so we can see ya. 626-6064. Hope you had a wonderful trip but it is nice to come home isn't it.