Friday, December 14, 2007

3 months and already in the shop...

Well as most of you have noticed I haven't done a decent post in a while. Go ahead and ask..."What's the reason Sarah?" well I will tell you. My computer broke already and I have only had it for 3 months. So yes it is in the shops and I can't figure out how to post pictures on Beau's "OH SO FANCY SHMANCY MAC." Give me a break if these things were so fan-tabulous don't you think it would be easier to figure out? Uh yeah. anyways I will be posting in a while so don't give up on me. hahahaha...have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

teresa said...

sarah my mac is getting easier to figure out, but talk about frustrating!! anyway i love your blog... at least you do it. i can't seem to find the time to get mine up to date.

now i need your (or lara's) recipe for that chex mix. would you email it to me at tmfhill@yahoo.com

thanks!teresa

Shamo said...

hi sarie...can't wait for actual UPDATES!!! thanks...love ya!

Jessie Riley said...

OH. FOR THE LOVE OF MACS! UGH!!!! I have nothing nice to say... so I won't say Nothin at all!

510Jen said...

Sarah i think you post pics the same way. Is it iphoto that confuses you? Just save all your pics to hte desktop then post form there. I do miss your posts you are so cute.