Thursday, December 6, 2007

Queen of Hair color...

So I was just browsing through my blog and I realized something...I am the QUEEN of coloring hair. I think I saw maybe 4 different colors going on there. Yeah, I am being so serious! I am surprised it is just now hitting me that I like to change it up so much! BUT ya know at least I won't look back when i am old and decrepit(s/p) and think..hmmm...I should have been more daring. So all I can say to all of you who think I have a problem w/ changing my hair so much (family hehe) I really don't care. You know you all want to do it. Admit it...I am brave and you are not. HAHAHA..only kidding. I know I am teased because they love me. Anyways, pointless blog but like I said this is kind of a journal for me.

10 comments:

Shamo said...

oooh sarie! I LOVE that you change your hair up so much! your gorgeous so it always looks good no matter what BUT i will have to say that i am partial to the dark walnut color on you....love ya dude!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

hey, if you like to change your hair color...more power to ya! me? NO, I don't like to change my hair color...not even interested in it. whenever you guys talked me into it, I hated it. I like just plain brown, but that's me...plain brown. You? Your're ANYTHING but plain...changing your hair color suits who you are...so keep it up...but while I am weighing in...didn't like the purple phase you had going on for a while. hahaha!

Chereebee said...

I agree with your sis - you are gorgeous no matter what hair color you have. But I have to say - I LOVE your hair really dark brown, almost black :)

[S Rizzle] said...

girl, I am with you. Nothin like a new color to give you fresh NESS.

Shamo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SarahandJD said...

Sarah, Your hair is always so cute. You always make me want to go get my hair done and I never do. I'm too cheap and lazy.

Carly said...

So Miss Sarah! I had a suspicion that you might have some exciting news after seeing you at our Hills night last week. And after reading your sisters comment I can't help but say CONGRATS!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, take it as a compliment that you can pull off any hair color! I always love a new fresh Sarah hair color! I'm just boring and ugly! Hope you have a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

S...it's not that i'm not daring...i just like the way it looks it's normal color...but yours is always pretty...my favorite is the dark dark brown...it's more your natural color anyway...even though that's what you are trying to get away from...i think it is sophisticated! O...

510Jen said...

Live a little right. I heard you went dark again. Let see some pics. Heck lets just get together sometime.