Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday and some Christmas..

So important things first. On January 20th my amazing husband celebrated his 28th birthday! So I would like to write a few fabulous facts about him that made me...and make me still fall even more in love with him. Ohhhhhhhh.

1. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyy! hehehe
2. Beau is just a sincerely nice person to everyone he meets.
3. He is sensitive...but you would only know that if you were very close to him.
4. ANAL...that's all I have to say. (I'd rather have him this way than be a slob)
5. He has the funniest sense of humor.
6. One thing that I admire is that if you ask Beau for a favor he will do it. Without thinking (most of the time) he is quick to say yes I can do it or let me see what I can do.
7. The first thing he does when he gets home from school is wrestle with the kids. THEY LOVE IT! He is the most amazing dad and we love him so much.
8. Beau still to this day is always trying to do little suprises or let me sleep in just to show me how much he loves me. I feel more spoiled now than I did when we were dating. What a lucky girl I am.
9. He is a worthy priesthood holder and is always trying to becomea better person.
10. What an amazing athlete. Yep he is. He is very atletic and loves the BO-SOX.

Well there are sooooo many more things I could say. Pretty much I am married to such a magnificent person. He really truly is just amazing to me. I am so blessed to have been able to be sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. I love you babe!

****NOW the few pictures we have from Christmas. Real pathetic I know. We had our camera the night before Christmas but then we lost it and then I found it the day I left to come back to Iowa. Nice. hahaha


So the two above pictures are of Tucker and Tily in their Christmas aprons. Christmas eve all 10 (with three on the way) grandkids on my side decorated sugar cookies in their new christmas aprons from Grannie.
We actually had a blast during Christmas it was so nice to see both families and spend quality time with them.


These two pictures are at the airport in Denver. Saying goodbye is always hard. Although when you are getting searched because you have a small metal toy gun in your purse it kind of helps you take your mind off goodbyes. I know we sucked with the pictures but honestly we lost our camera and then I thought beau took it home until I found it the night before I went home. Lame but at least we have the few memories we have.

9 comments:

Shana said...

I'm so glad you're back to "blogging" :) And I see that you're pregnant- Congrats!!!!!! That's so exciting!
I got my most recent background from www.matiekay.blogspot.com

510Jen said...

Glad you had a good trip. Your parents are so cute. And Beau is a pretty great guy too. Happy 28 you young suckers.

Heather O'Brien said...

Glad your back Sarah! I just read your last post and Iowa winters really do suck!!! I've been feeling the same way ever since I got home. Happy Birthday to Beau! And I'm glad you had a good Christmas. We will have to get together soon.

Shamo said...

oooooh....that just melts my heart....dude! okay here's my top 10 reasons for loving beau (as a bro yolu sickos!) 1-) our verbal jousts 2-)hahahahahaaaa-hahahahahaaaa- I'm laughing!Ü♫♫ 3-)he is the soul reason jon and i watch that stupid chinese daredevil stunt show late at night, the only reason we laugh at it is b/c we can just imagine the parts he'd laugh about 4-)his laugh...it's hysterical and catching 5-) he's very genuine 6-)he loves my sister 7-)he's gonna fix ny kids jacked up teeth for cheap!!! 8-)my husband thinks he is great....his favorite brother in-law on either side 9-)heeheeheee "sloppy boob" hahahahahaha (that's an inside joke and 10-) he wears sweaters with big birds on them...right smack dab in the middle...like a bullseye!!!

Shamo said...

top 5 reasons jon(my hubby loves beau) 1-)our hero is Coach Mike of the Duke Bluedevils...we worship him 2-)we both love to spend quiet evening lost in the magical ambiance that Nick Lachey's crooning voice creats 3-)"quieres agua nino???" 4-) mom jeans....'nuf said 5-)i heard that boy can cut a rug....hip hop is his specialty.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

K-Becca is such a weirdo. Sometimes it's never more evident than when she comments on you blog. LOVE YOU BECS! Tell Beau happy bday. Next time...stash the gun in a "safe" place.

Jen said...

I think that is such a great pic of Beau at the top. Very sweet. Show what a loving dad he is.

Anonymous said...

hehehehe S...You forgot to remind me it was his birthday...the initial laugh was at B's comments...she's funny...kind of...if you know her I guess. Okay...my favorite thing about Beau is that he reminds me of gasp...Kobe Bryant and that actor that was on Prison Break...when he forgives me for that...tell him it's just a face thing...nothing to do with personality! O Oh...I do love him too...but I think that is a funny thing.

[S Rizzle] said...

oh yeah- well Beau, where are my pretzels and chocolate chips from July?!!