Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl...

I am soooo behind w/ posting. I feel HORRIBLE. Poor little Sissy. It just seems like life got busy all of the sudden. It really didn't, but it feels that way. Anyways, I wanted this post of Tilly to be from Beau's memories. I will try to put pictures to go along with the memories.
Some of Beau's first memories of Tilly are when we found out that we were pregnant again. Beau, was sooo happy. Right away he was hoping for a little girl. A daddy's girl. Well, Beau got what he wanted that's for sure. The night of her arrival Beau remembers how hard it was for me to push her out in contrast with how it was with Tucker. To Beau all that went to show was that it was an early sign of how stubborn and independent she was going to be. Things were going to be done on her terms. When Tilly came out all Beau could think of was how beautiful his little girl was.
Beau, was able to stay the night with me in the hospital after she was born and all he remembers is crying. Not from me. All the crying was coming from Tilly. He said that he remembers that she never stopped. Yes, we were so lucky to have such a helpful nurse right after my delivery that kept on bringing Tilly into the room insisting that I feed her. REAL HELPFUL!

One of the days that Beau was with me at the hospital Dr. Hunter and Lorene were there visiting and Beau was trying to change Tilly's diaper. Beau remembers really not knowing what he was doing and then Dr. Hunter asking him "do you even know what you are doing?" and then Lorene saying "At least he is trying to help. That is more than you ever did." . TOO FUNNY!
Another fabulous memory of Beau's was the first night home Tilly was in her bassinet and HOLY COW she was farting up a storm. These weren't tiny baby toots. These sounded like they came from a grown man. All we could do was laugh at all the grunting and farting that this little angel produced.


When Tilly was 3 months old both Beau and I decided to get her ears pierced. Beau was more hesitant than I was because he felt as though we were taking a tiny piece of innocene away from her by having it done. When we were at the mall getting it done we were thrown so many dirty looks and people looking at us like we were the cruelest parents. Obviously not a very fun memory of Beau's.



The older Tilly has gotten the funnier her bed head has gotten. Beau, thinks that she has the most amazing bed head in the world. She has such crazy hair in the morning all you can do is laugh. Although, she is getting to the point where she does not like it if you are laughing at her hair. Beau loves to wake Tilly up in the mornings or from naps because she will always wake up with a smile and greet you like she hasn't seen you in a week.





Tilly's first song that she could sing was the Batman theme song. She loves her dolls and frills but she also loves her TMNT, Spiderman, Superman and Batman. Hence the reason why she chose to be Batgirl for Halloween.
It's hard for Beau to get after Tilly because he says that she gets the same "dramatic" sad face that I get when I am sad. (WHATEVER doesn't seem to work when I do it. j/k) When Beau, does get after Tilly or asks her to do something she will smile so sweetly and tell him no...over and over and over again. And then she will look at him and put her head to the side and smile at him. It really is pretty funny to watch. Can't wait until she is a teenager.




The last thing Beau thought of was how she is so EXTREMELY loyal to her family and mainly her brother. Tilly tries to protect Tucker from anything and anyone if she feels like he is being hurt. Tilly loves and looks up to her big brother. They are best friends.

9 comments:

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

cute post. You should have also posted about how she will ask for something she wants so super sweetly saying please about 80 times...and then suddenly flip out and start screaming it! hahaha! That's funny to watch. :)

Heather O'Brien said...

What a cute post. I love reading about Tilly and Tucker. They both are so sweet. Tilly is a doll.

Nic@Nite said...

I really enjoy reading about your kids. Super cute little girl you have.

hayleyharts said...

what cute pics..ok I love that she loves batman..that is so awesome..I need to do these kinds of posts..I love it!

The Ross Family said...

We love Tilly. And we love Tucker. I we really love and miss you all. (ok, I just had a little moment).

Chereebee said...

oh cute little Tilly!!! You have such freakin cute kids!

Swensons said...

I know its been forever since we have done something! We defntly need a girls day. I will get started with the planning!

Jen said...

I loved the Dr. Hunter comment. I know that Chris would have a hard time with a little girl... so it is a good thing we are having a boy again! Miss you!

kendra said...

Sarah - you have the cutest kids ever! I can't wait to see your next sweet little bundle. I miss you - where have you been?!