Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ohhhh Sissy...


Instead of writing more stories about Tilly I am going to post some fun facts about her that we LOOVE and just really describe this little Angel. Once again the pictures don't really go with the fun facts but I wanted pictures. I also know this is all random and doesn't really tie together but it isn't meant to be perfect. It is just meant for memories.
- This girl is ALWAYS smiling. Tilly was just sick with a high fever a couple of days ago and that didn't stop her from smiling. This is one happy little girl.
- Tilly is a very good little eater...as long as it is what she likes. She loves cold cereal (Cookie Crisp, Barbie cereal etc...), chicken nuggets, french fries, cake, apples and peanut butter, cheese crackers (Cheez-it), bananas, applesauce and her daddy's homemade Banana Pancakes. Those are just some of her favs. If only I could get her to eat veggies more.

- Tilly loves Cinderella. She loves to dress up in her "Cinderella cloths", and have me put makeup on her like Cinderella. I mean this is one true little princess here. She now has special Cinderella bedding that she loves. She likes to show everyone that comes over her Cinderella bed.
- Tilly is a momma's girl. I love that, I won't lie. It makes me feel good when she wants me to sleep with her (I don't actually sleep with her. I sing songs) or stay with me instead of going with Daddy and Tucker. It makes me feel special. I pray that we will always be that way.

- What a great sister Tilly is to her brother Tucker. Always willing to play superheroes with a twist of playing house at the same time. Always there to defend Tucker if he is getting a bit of diciplining. What can I say the girl loves her brother.

- One day Tilly will be on American Idol. HAHA..okay I doubt it will be around at that time...but Tilly loves to sing. Sometimes she will just sit on the stairs singing "We are the champions...of the world (imagine that last part really high pitched.)"
- Tilly is a little Ham. She loves the camera. She can put on the best smile and pose. Tilly also loves the attention she gets from my good friend Kelly's husband Brett and Brad (Beau's friend). She won't leave them alone when they are around. She gets right in their faces and smiles and pokes and giggles. I am going to have my hands full when she gets older. hehe

4 comments:

510Jen said...

she is so cute. with or without a nap right! where have you been? haven't seen ya forever. how's the belly? probably adoreable. see you around i hope.

Veronica Reeve said...

What a doll! We'll be watching for her on American Idol in the future!

Heather O'Brien said...

What a cutie! I just love watching her cute little personality.

Chereebee said...

oh I love that first picture of her! She is such a happy smiley little girl!