Friday, July 6, 2007

Friends

These are some of the wonderful people we got to celebrate the 4th with. At top there is Candice and her adorable little guy Tommy. Below is Heather, Sarah and Rachelle. Don't they all look hot!

Oh neat....Beau and his buddy are hangin. Hey guys havin fun? ohh...so precious.
So this is the "Doctor" haaha. Him and his wife Lorene and their whole stinkin fam acutally are just amazingly kind people. They were so awesome to my brother in law's family and they are the same to us. We really appreciate and are thankful for their friendship.

3 comments:

Chereebee said...

glad you guys had a fun 4th!! I love the pic of Tilly with her messy candy face - too cute!!

Candice said...

I really hope you get to Cheyenne soon so you can do another post. I don't know how I feel about such a lovely picture of Tommy and I front and center!

Veronica Reeve said...

It's so fun to see pictures of everyone!! Everyone looks so great! Thanks for posting them!! Augh! Dr. Hunter! He was Lili's doctor, he was the best!! Looks like you guys had a fun time.