Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Friends have come out to play....


Okay once again I am having a problem. It happens every single time I come to WY from IA or back to IA from WY. I HATE IT! When I was probably 13 I used to get the nastiest and biggest zits on the side of my nose and my chin. I used to cry because I thought that was why a certain guy didn't like me (instead he liked my twin) I mean this was traumatic. Well, my mom one day in the middle of my sobbing told me that when I got older it would go away. Hmmmm...well I am now 27 and they are still flarin red! What the heck! I mean come on....I live in Iowa I have bad hair but okay skin. I come home and I have great hair and major breakout city. When am I going to get a break. Right now I have a HUGE under the skin zit on my chin. I look like one of those witches with a mole. I also have several friends that came out to play right under my nose and above my lip. BUT HEY I HAVE GREAT HAIR! So there...my blog entry for the day. Very Pointelss but oh well...until I get my camera back this is what you all have to look forward to. HAHAHA.

6 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh Sarah, I was so glad to read your blog today! You made my day! I am in Utah right now and was seriously just complaining to my sisters about the same exact thing. Seriously!! Everytime I come home from Iowa they come out from nowhere! So I am for sure feeling your pain! Hope they zap off soon!! I'm sure you're still as cute as ever. You embrace those beauties! Hope you're having a fun trip.

Sarah said...

HAHA..you make me laugh! Well at least I'm not the only one going through it. I feel like when I tell my friends here why I have so many zits they think I am making up excuses. I'm glad you go to go back to Utah have fun!

[S Rizzle] said...

what is this? A ross blog and I am not kowing about it? Girl, didn'tyou know I am honorary family?

Jen said...

Sarah,
Well I had the same problem this week. I was wondering what the heck was going on with my skin when.. oh yes, I got my period again. I haven't had it since I first got pregnant with Nate, a year and a half! Bummer! So now I get to look forward to monthly break outs again! Hooray.

Anonymous said...

So...S....Were they like the poles on the nose we can all be so famous for? Cute pictures...except the zit one...wow...maybe my stomach is a little too sensitive...I can't remember the red helmet story...tell me okay? Love, O

Anna said...

Don't let Sarah fool you, the friends came out to play in St. George as well! Kind of reminds me of a unicorn, only on the chin level, hahahahaha!