Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mt. Timpanogos Temple May 8, 2003


So it was our Anniversary on May 8th. Yes I know I that I am a month late but I am really behind on a ton of stuff. Sorry. Annnnd to be honest we didn't do a thing. BUT that's okay we'll have a good one next year. I did look through my wedding photos though, and can I just tell you how I love to look back and remember that day and all the excitement! Love it.
Beau and I were married May 8th 2003. It really doesn't seem that long ago. Probably because it really wasn't...I mean it has only been 5 years. hehe. Anyways I just wanted to post a few photos of the wedding day and my favorite of the man I fell in love with.

Wow....what a stud huh? OW BABY!

I loved my flowers by the way. Soft pink roses. Soooo pretty.


Such a fun and romantic day! Ahhh the memories!

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chereebee said...

Happy anniversary you two little love birds! You guys are a GORGEOUS couple! :)