Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update on Ezra

Well, we have absolutely no idea really what is going on now with Dr. Whittington. He may or may not come out here. Also they are taking Ezra off of the Fresh Frozen Plasma today to see how his Coagulation numbers are with out recvg the FFP. In case most of you don't know, N.H. causes problems with the blood clotting. So Ezra's blood isn't clotting how it should so they are constantly monitoring him for bleeds. They monitor him by doing daily ultrasounds on his brain and today they are going to do an X-Ray and an Ultrasound of his Liver. SOOOOO....siiiiiiiigh. Okay we got Ezra's lab numbers today and they looked a bit better, so we are hoping that when they take him off of the FFP they don't sky rocket or decline when they aren't supposed to. I know this isn't making sense to most of you but I'm trying my best to write out what is going on in my head right now.
Once again we just want to thank everyone for their prayers. I do believe in the power of prayer and I am so thankful that so many have been said in our little mans behalf.

p.s. I will put alot of new pictures on here tonight. I have Beau's computer so I can't upload them on here.

14 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

SARAH.
It is so good to get an update. I just want you to know that we really have been praying all day... every day for little Ezra. {and the rest of you} I do hope you know that I am willing to help in ANY way that I can.

Love. Jessie

Chereebee said...

you are all definitely in our prayers :)

Alison said...

Oh Sarah, it's nice to get an update. Definitely keep believing in the power or prayer. I don't know exactly what you're going through but reading your posts brings back a FLOOD of memories with Olivia. Keep staying strong and we will keep Ezra in our prayers.

Koni Frost said...

Hi Sarah
So good to hear an update on little Ezra! You're in all of our prayers too. I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little boy and hope he gets well SOON!
Take care!
Love Koni

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

Good to have the update on the blog. I can't wait to see some new pics of Ez! We will all keep the prayers flowing! LOVE YOU!! AimeƩ

Anonymous said...

S...you are such a good mother. Can I take some of your info on him and just post it on my blog for the people on my side that are praying for him? I love you s...I think this is a good idea.O

teresa said...

sarah, we will do anything you and beau need. thanks for sharing his progress. you are amazing. hang in there.

love and prayers for sure,
teresa

510Jen said...

Sarah.

please let me know if there is anything we can do. We are praying for you.

Jen

Brian said...

Sarah and Beau,
I hope that you and family are doing okay. We all are praying for the little guy. Please keep us posted. Love your cousin

Brian and Family

Street Fam said...

We're praying and rooting for little Ezra and your family.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

by the by...Rob noticed right off the bat last week when we got his first pics that he has your chin. Cuteness.

hayleyharts said...

He is adorable and like everyone else I am praying for little ezra..I have been thinking of you and your sweet little family all day..you are an amazing mother and will continue to be in our prayers.

SarahandJD said...

Sarah~I love that picture of Ezra. He is so handsome. We will continue to pray and have faith. I'm so glad you are in such a great NICU. When you are sitting those long days in the NICU don't forget how strong you are and that so many people are thinking about you, even though you are in the little rooms with your fam.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the update Sarah - keep them coming. We're all so concerned for little Ezra. Let us know if we can do anything for you.