Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Night Entertainment


So here we are at dinner and all of the suddern Tucker is laughing and telling us he can't breath through his nose. I can't see anything until I look a little closer and my sweet little angel has taken pieces of his grilled cheese sandwich an shoved them up his nose. I couldn't stop laughing. Well, then Beau let him know that we shouldn't do that and so Tucker tried to pick them out. BAD IDEA! He shoved them so far up there I was afraid we wouldn't get them out. THen Beau had the genius idea of holding one nostril closed and then making him shoot it out of the other one. Totally worked. It was the funniest thing. He is always doing such crazy little things that make me laugh.

This is the end product of Tuckers grilled cheese nose plugs!

After Dinner we had a great night of watching the "Beau"Sox. The kids love to cuddle with their daddy. I'm going to have to say that in the evening he is te favorite!


There really isn't anything like speding some good quality time with the family. Even if it is just eating grilled cheese and watching the Beau Sox together. It makes for great times and memories. Man I love my family!

9 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

SICK and FUNNY!

I love laid back nights like this.

SOOOO... what does Beau think of the pix? I'm dyin... I'll call you tomorrow!

[RochelleG] said...

GROSS! My sister once shoved a piece of chewed gum up her nose and had to have in surgically removed. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

This story is hilarious! I was definitely laughing out loud.

Chereebee said...

oh NASTY!!!! He is such a boy though and I love it!!!
Nice pic of the grilled cheese that came out of his nose - hee hee!

The Atwood's said...

That's funny, I hope Gage never "picks" up on that.

Heather O'Brien said...

THat is so freakin funny. I love that you took a picture of it. Tucker is too funny. And yes, I will burn you that CD. I don't care. You naughty girl! J/K

Bullard Family said...

I laughed at this story, I can imagine Beau demonstrating to Tucker how to blow the sandwich out of his nose. Too funny. Lets go running again, it was fun to see you and catch up.

kendra said...

I love to hang out like that- nothin' better than having nothing to do but watch your son blow grilled cheese out his nose!

Jen said...

Oh little boys are so fun! So I got a bunch of Jane Austen movies! Come over!!