Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nothin like sisters...



Aimee and Olivia my beautiful sisters. Aimee is the top one and Olivia is below. Both are older. LOVE EM!

These are my sister Aimees' kids. Jimmy is 4 and Livi is 3 (?).




This is Olivia and her beautiful family. Isaac is 4, Hazel is 3, Maddie is umm..I forgot and she is pregnant w/ her 4th. What a WOMAN!


I felt so silly taking my picture in front of this Amish carriage. I was trying to hurry and get pictures before the owners came out of the store. HAHAHA

Isaac found a furry catepillar at Stringtown and it was AMAZING. We had to get a picture. Of course the catepillar freaked Tucker out but what doesn't. haha. I love these kids!

All I can say is that I feel so lucky to have all the sisters I have. They are my best friends. Aimee (the eldest)and Lib (third born) came to visit me for a couple of days. It was a bit tight in my awesome two bedroom townhome w/ 7 kids and 4 adults but TOTALLY worth it. I would do it again if they ever wanted to. So anyways, my sweet sisters have never been to Iowa so of course I took them on a lovely tour of Kalona and Nauvoo. They had never seen an Amish community so they were really excited about that and then Nauvoo...well goodness it was awesome just to show them the temple. So yeah enjoy the pics!
Thank you guys so much for coming to see me. It really meant more than I think you know. I love you guys!
LOTS of Pictures coming up.

11 comments:

The Ross Family said...

Good for you. I'm so glad you had family visit. Looks like you had a great time.

Chereebee said...

How fun Sarah!!! You are so lucky that you have sisters! How many do you have? I'm way jealous - I don't have any sisters :( But I do have 2 awesome brothers :)

Sarah said...

Cheree,
I have 5 sisters and one brother. It is really awesome having so many...we are all extremely close.

kendra said...

Looks like you had so fun. You look pretty cute in front of the carriage! Tucker is growing up so dang fast. I guess I haven't seen you in a while but it looks like you have different kids! They are still cute as ever.

Jessie Riley said...

You are so lucky. I kept thinking how lucky you are... ALL WEEK! So fun to have them here. You are SO LUCKY!!!

Lucky, lucky girl!
I'm so glad you had so much fun... isn't it fun being an Iowa Tour Guide??

Jen said...

Your sisters are so pretty and sweet. It was nice to mee them.

Anonymous said...

I love family, especially cousins. Tilly and Tucker are so lucky to have so many cousins to make memories with!

Vampire Lovin' said...

Um....ya but we all know the MOST important one was missing.....me of course. But don't worry everyone! I will be coming in the spring....♫I'll be cmin' 'round the mountain when i come .... I'll be comin' 'round the mountain when i cooooooome♫....haha whatev.....I LOVE THE TWILIGHT BOOKS!~

Heather O'Brien said...

How freakin fun that you had your sisters come!! I'm WAY jelous! I have two sisters and they are my bestest frineds too. It sucks living away from them. Glad you guys had fun.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

Who is the crazy lady who said we are all so pretty??? I mean, you and Lib for sure are...tell her thanks for not excluding me...it probably would have hurt my feelings. I loved spending time with you and the fam too, Sar...I was just telling Rob how much I missed my sisters and that we would have to go out to Iowa next summer to see you guys...what do you think???

Anonymous said...

Wow...sometimes I shouldn't take pictures...but the polka dotted pants turned out nicely! Sarie...that was so much fun visiting you...I hope you've recovered. Love, O