Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mornings with the Ross'





Seriously this is how most mornings go in our household. The kids are always into Beau's hats. It doesn't matter if they are baseball caps or stocking caps they are into them. I should say it is Tucker who is Tilly just follows and does EVERYTHING her older brother does. They make me laugh at how silly they are. I had to get some pictures of their sweet outfits. We went to the store looking this way this morning. Yep, we did, kids had jammies and bed head. I had no makeup and I know this is going to be gross but true friends don't care, I hadn't brushed my teeth so I was chewing on bubble gum. Seriously it makes me laugh to think of what people were thinkng when they saw me and my kiddos in their jammies w/ messy hair shoved into a cart. What a sight. What can I say we didn't have anything for breakfast. HAHAHA...W. T. is all I have to say! LOVE IT!

4 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

Love the silly goofy days where it's not all about how ya look and what you're wearing...cute kiddos!

Jen said...

NIce... is the blonde wig your or beaus?

Veronica Reeve said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only mom that drags their children to the store looking like they just woke up. Sometimes I just have a lot to do and I can't wait around for everyone to get ready! They look cute anyways!!

510Jen said...

I love it. Looks like they were having too much fun. You should see the things Collin wants to wear out. Kids will be kids though.