Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Visitors on my Blog...

HI AND HELLO EVERYONE!

So a friend of mine had a post like this a while ago. I thought it was awesome and thought about doing it but forgot about it until I started watching on my map how many times my blog was looked at and by whom. So I thought I would write a post about how much I appreciate people leaving comments on my blog even if they are visiting. I don't mind if people stop in to see how my family is doing or even if they are just curious. I do mind if they stop in and don't comment.
I don't know if any of you have noticed but I do have this little map on my sidebar that shows me how many times my blog has been viewed a day and how many times by the same CITY AND STATE...that's right JEFFERSONVILLE, IN I know you are a busy little bee visitng my blog...so who are you? I really don't care that people look at my blog...but for heaven sakes if you have a blog I would like to see it or even if you don't and we know eachother I would like to keep in touch so leave a comment. Even if it is just to say hi.
Oh and just so you all know I am typing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart...meaning I'm not at all raunchin!

12 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I think the maps are fun... but yes a little surprising that all of these people are just "people watching" on the web nowadays!

Jessie Riley said...

HOORAY!!!
Fellow Lurker watcher!

LOVE THE POST. You seem MUCH nicer in yours than I did in mine! :)

Heather O'Brien said...

You know I'm a regular. I love your blog. That is a little creepy seeing that and you not knowing who views. Makes me wonder...

LCFrohm said...

Sarah-
In case you're wondering how's visiting your page from San Antonio, TX- it's me! We played together on the stake volleyball Saturday.
Sorry if my "lurking" has caused concern.
You can check out my blog. www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for keeping me entertained!
Lindsay Frohm

Bullard Family said...

I don't think you are raunchin.... you make me laugh. I love your new family pictures. They are so cute!!!

[RochelleG] said...

So I've visited your blog twice since you put up the map. How come my city and state isn't on the list of recent visitors???

Chereebee said...

-k- so I think that you should make your blog private - then you don't have to worry about it :)

Anonymous said...

Hey S....you know I'm watching you...well, not since I've been at mom's...but I presumed you knew it was me. Please make it private.
Love O

Anonymous said...

I love to watch your blog. By the way I love the look of it now with the background, etc. So cute.

Stephanie said...

Oh, I stalk over here all the time. Your blog is always so stinkin cute. Did you ever figure out how to put videos on here? Ok, so there's just a little button to click on when you post (right next to the add picture button), but I'm guessing you already figured that part out. So maybe you need to make sure you save your video file in the right format. Mine are in quicktime, but if you click on that video button, it will tell you what formats will work. And you can always post something to youtube and then link it to the blog. I did that before this handy little button came along. Let me know if that makes sense and if you'd like any help. I'm seriously not an expert, but you can have anything inside my brain :)

Street Fam said...

Sarah,

I sneak onto your blog every once in awhile. Your kids are so funny and cute! Our blog is private, just because I am a bit paranoid. I'll invite you just in case you want to check it out.

-Sunny