Thursday, October 25, 2007

People need to be aware of this.....



I just want you to all go to this website http://snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp and read the entire article. I am so glad I found ot about this because I was totally planning on going to see this movie. Of course I'm not anymore. Anyways, I thought you all needed to know about this movie. He is quoted as saying:
"I don't profess any religion; I don't think it's possible there is a God; I have the greatest difficulty in understanding what is meant by the words 'spiritual' and 'spirituality'." On this website it goes on to say that Pullman (the author of these books) leaves little doubt about his intentions when he said in a 2003 interview that "My books are about killing God." (Conservative British columnist Peter Hitchens labeled Pullman "The most dangerous author in Britain."
I copied all of this from the below website.

http://snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And of course people will want to see this movie... Nicole Kidman is in it! Thanks for the heads up.

hayleyharts said...

I just read that from jen! crazy huh! Anyways I am so sick of the hollywood movies these days...the messeages they are always trying profess and their messed up views! Like the outoming Tom Cruize movie.."a real winnner" seriously why don't hollywood just come out and say it..They hate god and they hate America! sorry for letting lose your blog..but I have just about had it with all these crazies!

Chereebee said...

What the CRAP!!!!!
Thanks for the info!!

510Jen said...

Hey I will definitely have to check it out. Thanks.