Monday, November 19, 2007

Are you kidding me?


I am going to have to say that I was SHOCKED! WOW. I honestly thought for sure Deanna but NO. After watching I really felt bad for both girls. How sad they were...I mean they were really really crushed. Poor things. BUT on the other hand...if he wasn't feeling it then good for him. Then again he may be getting a little too comfy with his single bachelor life and doesn't want to just settle with one lovely lady (I personally don't think he is like that..because I know him so well hehehe)...if that is the case then ...well naughtiness. haha

7 comments:

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

yeah, I have no idea what you are talking about. I gather it's the Bachelor...but so???? You are funny with your TV...and it's even funnier that it's coming out of my mouth....or fingers, I guess.

Shamo said...

OH...MY....GOSH! I could not EVEN believe it!!! I haven't even been watching the show except for last week and last night.....!?!?! WHOA! Now that Was GREAT!!!! I am DVR'ing the finale tonight! okay....luvs!

Chereebee said...

I am still bitter about the whole thing... Brad is a RETARD!!!!

Betsy said...

I love the new family pictures. Beautiful!

[S Rizzle] said...

i was in shock, could not believe it!

The Stevens said...

Hey, we're in Minnesota, you guys should come and visit? I wonder how far it is??

Shamo said...

Okay...ya so SArah...it is SO WAY PAST the time for you to update your freaking blog yo! I'm getting bored with this post already!!!!!!!!! ...but i love you....okay...now change the damn blog!