Sunday, November 11, 2007

He came....and then was gone...:(




So Beau and I were out and about last Saturday with my folks and we saw this sign that said "PUPPIES FOR SALE". I thought for sure my mom would like to look at them. SOOOO of course we stopped to look. I TOTALLY fell in love with one of them. He was 8 wks old and a Lhasa Apso. For those of you who don't know...Lhasa Apso's are a more mild dog...(not a yapper) and they have real hair so they don't shed. Anyways beau and I discussed and decided it would be good for the fam to get him. We were so flippin excited! He was soooo stinkin precious. Anways come to find out we can't have PUPPIES at The Hamptons (who knew we lived in such an uppity place). Nope...we can't. You can only have a dog if they are AT LEAST a year old. WHATEVER....dumb rule. Anyways we sold the little guy but I thought I would post a few of the cute little pics so you all could see. One day I WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE. Oh yes...we named him SOX. WE MISS YOU SOX!

10 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

That is the SADEST thing I've ever heard because that dog was SOOOO cute!!! One year old dogs??? That's age discrimination!! Oh well, I'm sure the time you spent with him was sweet. One day.... Right?

Shamo said...

you guys are breakin' my heart! I am not even kidding! you have the cutest animals and can never hang on to them.....I'll never forgive you for giving rufus to the pet store!!!!! Seriously...I still get misty eyed over that....oh and let's not forget Molly the poor blind boxer.....OR the bird that you knocked the living @#$% out of because it BIT YOU! Oh god forbid a tiny bird shoudl bite you!!!! let's see...what other animals.....did you make doubly damn sure that Sox went to a good and loving home????

kendra said...

That is the CUTEST little puppy ever!

The Ross Family said...

Glad to finally see him. He looks cute. So sorry. I know it's so easy to get attached. Name fits. Hope Tucker wasn't to terrorized. i can only imagine.

Jessie Riley said...

OH. I saw them on the side of the road with those puppies!
That is SO SAD!

SarahandJD said...

That is so sad.I love llahso apsos. I can think of some better things for the Hamptons to worry about than your precious puupy! So sad!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

sorry about the dog, Sarah. cute pics of the dog and the kids. see ya!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures melt my heart! I've had enough of the Hamptons these days. You?

Shana said...

Ohhh, so sad. You can have one of ours if you ever move into a place they let you have dogs. ;) So, I love your blog, I'm putting your link on my page if you don't mind. ?? Have a good day!

Rachel said...

The puppy is so cute! How sad they wouldn't let you keep him. I heard all the kids over there loved him!