Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Who are these superstars...


So I am just now figuring out this video thing. Anyways I just thought I'd catch the kids doing what they love to do. Everytime they hear music they stop what they are doing and start dancing! I LOVE IT! Tucker comes up w/ some pretty amazing moves. Now Tilly...wow, future back up dancer! haha I think they get their dancing skills from Beau.
ONe more thing if anyone knows how to put a video on another way besides You Tube please tell me. I don't want to use You Tube. you can email me at becstwin@msn.com I need serious instructions. hahaha

6 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Hi Sarah - Did you remove your video? I couldn't get it to play!
Also - about TX Roadhouse - They have some menu items that are pricey but they also have stakes and other items that are really reasonably priced. The nice thing is you can choose your size steak which of course determines the price so you can get a steak for around $8 I think.
Another hint - I registered on their website and they emailed me a free appitizer coupon which is great (it's like a free meal for Lauren).

[RochelleG] said...

hey, where'd the video go? i was so looking forward to some good entertainment! i have no idea on how to help you with videos...i am seriously not a computer person!

Shamo said...

sar dude...i can't get the video o play...FIX IT!!!!

Shamo said...

okay i just have to say that I LOVE your playlist for yor blog!!! serioulsy....classy dude!!

510Jen said...

So you think you can dance here we come. I love the dancin Tucker and Tilly what little cuties. Sarah did you get your email your pics should be in I will call you tommorrow (Thurs)

Anonymous said...

Is tilly drunk? That is hillarious...hearing your voice on the video makes it clear why everyone says that all of us sound alike. I never hear it when we're talking...but on a video...yep you sound like an Olsen.O