Monday, November 26, 2007

Our fabulous Thanksgiving...

PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!! Sorry about the quality of the pictures.








So we had a great Thanksgiving thanks again to the...OH SO WONDERFUL Hunter's. So on Thanksgiving Day we went and had steak fondue w/ them becuase The Doctor was working..(ohhh so sad). We celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday and it was oh so lovely. One of my favorite days because of all the food. Delicious! And of course we had the annual Gingerbread house decorating event! I love to decorate...ALL BY MYSLEF! hahaha..It is supposed to be a family thing and yet I always seem to be w/out MY family. Beau was busy watching football and the kids were chasing Koda (Kyle and Angela's new dog).
I do realize that there are not any pictures of my husband. Well, the reason is because the pictures I did have of him didn't turn out. Beau and flashes do not mix. Anyways, I just want to say how thankful I am for all of the friends we have here in Iowa. They really do become a second family. We love and appreciate all of you.
P.s. if anyone can tell me why my camera is retarded and making fuzzy or hazy pictures please let me know. Thanks

9 comments:

Shamo said...

WORD! FINALLY you updated this thing! So cute cute...as always....no idea why the camera's not working.........did beau the fat-fat-fatty-fat sit on it? I bet you he did and he is just embarrassed to say anything. I've got one little jingle for you ♫♫ 1-800-99-JENNY♫♫...seriously though. If Kirstie Allie and Valerie Bertonelli can do it....so can beau! hahahahahaha love you sarie! Are you excited for the christmas party to end all christmas parties this year!?!?!

Chereebee said...

Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!!!
I LOVE to hear good ol Bing playing on your blog!!!

The Stevens said...

Well, from Des Moines to here is 4 hours, I am not sure how close you are to there. We will be here until this Sunday. It would be great to see you guys. You can stay with us. We are just north of the Minneapolis.

Jessie Riley said...

COME OVER AND LET ME LOOK AT YOUR CAMERA. I'm WONDERING... if you just need to clean the lens. (but DON'T DO IT unless you have a little cloth this that is made for Eye-glasses or camera's) I have TWO... and it will take TWO seconds! Call me!

SO FUN. Jealous of all your Turkey day goodness! SO FUN!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

looks fun Sarah! Glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

S...which avatar's do you have? You aren't answering the phone. At the library today, Isaac wouldn't let me check out book one volume 2 because he said he saw it at your house? Did he?
Love O

Jocelyn Vance said...

Sarah, your blog looks great. I just thought that I would leave you a comment since I never do. Oh, and also I tagged you on my blog.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

What the... weird camera problems! I HATE that! Sorry Sarah thats crappy. But hey at least you have a SWEET gingerbread house and the cutest kids ever!

510Jen said...

Looks like you had a great Turkay day. You gotta love those Hunters. What the heck Beau coming from a little experience with him and the camera I am guessing his eyes are closed right!