Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Tilly

Okay these pictures look really fuzzy...sorry.
So Tilly is 2 years old. I honestly can't believe two years has gone by. Time flies way too fast! Well, poor little Tilly doesn't have any friends her age so we decided we would have a little family birthday party. And I must say it was actually really fun. The whole party was about princesses because she is showing interest in that stuff FINALLY! Forever it was only batman and superman. It is stil them but now she includs Cinderella and Barbie. FUN! Sissy is such a funny girl she has quite the personality. Here are 24 things about Sis that I love...there were more but I will do 24 for 2 yrs old! YAY!

1. She has the most amazing bed head i have ever seen

2. Tilly takes care of her brother.

3. She is extremely strong willed

4. She loves her family

5. She ALWAYS says the prayer. Even if someone else is saying it she will copy everything they say.

6. Tilly would sleep all day if I let her...she likes her sleep.

7. when Tucker is wrestling someone whether it be beau or braden she jumps right on it. She can hold her own

8. FEARLESS...that can be good and bad.

9. My kids have awesome manner...real lucky there but Tilly has some awesome manners...she always says please and thank you and excuse me. AMAZING

10. Whenever she gets in trouble she gets this really high pitched voice and says "sorry mom" and then smiles with her tongue sticking out.

11. When TIlly wakes up from a nap she immediatley asks where Tucker is or if she can have a "samich"

12. She is named after my twin

13. She loves to dance

14. She loves to play dressup ESPECIALLY with my makeup that she sneaks

15. I love it when she comes up to me and asks me to hold her out of the blue. It makes me feel like she is thinking about me and just wants to be close to me.

16. I love her smile and her beautiful eyes...and everything else about her

17. She has quite the appetite when it comes to spagetti, banana pancakes and cold cereal

18. The name Tilly comes from a book that I first read when I was 12 yrs old.

19. Tilly loves to play superheroes with her brother

20. I know it isn't nice but I think it is so funny how she scowls at Beau when he tells her not to do something.

21. Tilly has a strong spirit. She brings love and happiness into our home.

22. Tilly was a BEAUTIFUL suprise!

23. It's funny to watch Tilly copy everything Tucker does and says.

24. Tilly was 8lbs and 2 oz and born at 11:45 in the evening...15 mins before her due date.

14 comments:

hayleyharts said...

You kids are just too darn cute! I can't beleive that your little girl is two.. she was a little baby when I left! Very cute..and I love how she was batman..I would love for batman to come and take a vist in our house!

Jessie Riley said...

HOW FUN!
She is SO CUTE. I remember when you moved here and you were pregnant with her. TIME FLIES!

Veronica Reeve said...

Those are such fun Tilly facts. I love when Lili asks me to hold her too (she's not a cuddly type) and that she says the prayer, so cute. Tilly sounds like such a darling girl! She looks so cute with her little crown.

Shamo said...

haaaaaaaaaa....what a cutie pie. She is son wonderful.....OBVIOUSLY takes after her names sake....miss you guys! Thanks for posting all the pictures and stuff...it closes the distance! Love you! Ü

Heather O'Brien said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 2! Happy Birthday Tilly! She is adorable. I loved your 24 things. She has the cutest personality! And the video was cute. Tucker is a crap up! Hope your doing good. Haven't seen you in awhile.

Chereebee said...

Happy birthday cute little Tilly!!!!
I too remember when you first moved to Iowa and you were pregnant with her....and then how you came back from visiting your family for Christmas and you'd already lost all your baby weight - you lucky girl!!!!

Carly said...

Sarah! I can't believe Tilly is 2! She is such a doll. I still remember coming to see you in the hospital. Where the heck have two years gone?!?!

Bullard Family said...

Happy Birthday Tilly. One more fact about Tilly is she has the most adorable curly hair ever. She is such a cutie.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Tilly! Hope you have had a fun time with your parents here. We sure miss you guys and are ready to play!See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Sarah...I thought it was the eighth? My favorite smile is the one with her tongue stuck out too...She's a special little girl...Love O

Shana said...

I just came across your blog and had to leave a comment because of your post about visitors. :) Your family is absolutely adorable and I think the picture of you guys on the couch is such a cute idea! Just wanted to tell you your blog is really great! Thanks for letting me look!

Shana said...

You're too cute. I don't mind at all if you check my blog. I have to admit since I have started this "blogging" I have become addicted to it:) It's so fun to click on peoples friends links that take you to other peoples links. I can't help but feeling a little nosy looking so thanks for not thinking it's weird. :) Have a good weekend!

The Atwood's said...

She is adorable and sounds alot like Molli. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Look at the pretty princess