Friday, April 11, 2008

This... That...and the Other...

So we haven't really been up to much lately. Playing outside whenever it is nice enough. Visiting the library ALOOOT! Checking out movies for our rainy days inside...spending money we don't have. So fun!

So we checked out this movie Dinosaur from the Library and Tucker can't seem to get enough of it. HE LOVES the dinosaurs, every time he watches it he acts like it is the first time he has seen it. When T-Rex comes on he covers his eyes until that part is over. I think he is starting to toughin up a bit though because now he will watch it w/ a really scared look on his face.

Tilly got a new pair of Crocs and I LOVE THEM. They are so freakin cute! I wanted to get some brown ones for her BUT she had a meltdown because she wanted the pink "cotton candy" ones. I was a little bummed at first but then I realized that it doesn't really matter. Let the little princess have whatever color she wants..ya know.

Beau is busy busy as usual but like always still has plenty of time and energy to tackle with Tucker and Tilly. Lastnight he was tackling w/ them and Tilly had put a towel over his head so he couldn't see. So I'm sitting there on the couch watching this and then I see Tucker come running from the other side of the room with his fist out like Superman. In my head I'm thinking that my son is going to stop before allowing his fist to meet Beau's face. Uhhhh yeah not happening! It was soooo funny...Beau just sat there unsuspecting with a towel over his head and Tucker totally socks him right in the eye. OH HOW I WISH I had a camera. Too funny! I love and am lucky to have such a devoted husband and father!


Lastly I am now 6 months...actually I am 25 weeks but still pretty much 6 months. And man am I starting to feel it...and look it. BUT ya know I am so excited to meet Ezra Cotton Ross that I couldn't careless. Okay well maybe I don't care most of the time...there are times when I see my never ending changing body and it's hard..but oh well huh. Just so you all know Beau and I always name our kids way before they come out. Just something we have always done. I think it makes it so much more real to us. I am also craving (once again) SMORES! I looooooove them. So delicious...I usually have one...or two everyday. But I figure I can..I'm pregnant. hahaha. So that's about it...that's all that this little fam has been up to!

14 comments:

SarahandJD said...

Sarah I'm glad i'm not the only one that spends money that I don't have. Honestly this weather is terrible. Cute pregnant belly!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

ok, first, you look good. Secondly...that story is still making me laugh. Go Tucker! hahaha! And have fun spending money you don't have. In the end...it's all pretend anyway.

The Ross Family said...

GReat update. You look great Sarah. We were laughing that Beau got whacked in the face by superman.

Anonymous said...

s...we just checked out the same movie at our library....hehehe maybe we're connected...unfortunately it was scratched and didn't work...oh well! tucker makes me laugh...and i can just imagine beau having stars and birds dancing around his head! hehehe love you o

Nancy K said...

You are a cute pregnant lady!

Shana said...

Sarah, you're so cute with your little belly! I had wondered if you had a "T" theme going on with naming your kids until I just saw that you posted your new baby's name. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Perfect pregnant body!

Jen said...

Ouch. Nate headbutted me in the eye the other day and it hurt sooo bad! Ezra is really cute. You do look great!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Hott Mama! I have never heard of smores cravings, but I think I will use it with my next one! Today looked like a good day to get outdoors, till I walked outside and almost got blown over! OH well, IOwa.. ahh.

Bullard Family said...

Cute story about Tucker. He is so funny. You look adorable as always!
Andrea

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, you look SO cute. Sucks being pregnant with someone as beautiful as you! Maybe you should eat a few more smores! Don't feel bad. I eat a strawberry shake almost every night, and that's no exaggeration. Hope you guys are having fun! Can't wait to get workin out again when I get back.

Carly said...

Sarah! I love your belly! You look great. I wish I looked as cute as you when I was pregnant.

Chereebee said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE Tilly's little crocs - they are so stinkin cute!
And you look fab as always - just a cute little belly! :)

kendra said...

Sarah - you're the cutest pregnant lady, I've ever seen! I love this post.