Thursday, April 3, 2008

Meet the FLUFFMEISTER...


Tilly has some pretty amazing hair. She has these tight little ringlets and when I brush them out because I don't have enough time to pick through the snaggles she becomes.........FLUFFY the Fluffmeister. Tucker came up with that. Everytime I take her hair out at night or I brush her hair Tucker says "Mom guess who came out to play.....it's Fluffy the Fluffmeister." He then proceeds to laugh hysterically. Meanwhile Sissy thinks it's pretty funny too although I don't know if she really gets that we are all laughing at her amazing hair.

Since it is FINALLY starting to feel like spring we have been having a great time getting all of our wiggles out by going outside. WE LOVE to be outside. I especially love that the kids can run and have fun and then by the end of the day they are ready for bed. LOVE IT! So Beau went and got Tucker the Better Batter Baseball toy and they love to play it together. Honestly it is one of the cutest things to watch Tucker hit the ball and then run around the makeshift bases that Beau has set up. Tilly is Tucker's ever so loyal cheerleader. She will sit on the sidelines and cheer her favorite little guy on. When she isn't cheering she is trying to ride a bike or climbing on top of things that she shouldn't or she is just off in her own little world.

And Finally we are looking into buying a Hot Rod! Yes that is right we are going to purchase a minivan. I am ecstatic! Honestly I can't wait to have more space. One thing is for sure though...once that minivan is purchased there will be no more getting into the car with sweats on or no makeup. (Igot some tips from a sweet sister in law that drives one of the hot rods herself) I have got to look my best when driving that mothership around.
So quick story that I think is funny. We were looking at this minivan the other day and it had power doors and a power hatch. So I went and looked at the car and then went and sat w/ the kids while Beau looked. I could see Beau the entire time he was looking at the car because we were parked right in front of the dealership. And all dealerships are the same. HUGE glass windows all around so they can go and prey on some poor couple has just pulled up. So I'm sitting in the car w/ the kids and then I realize I have the keys with all the buttons to open and close the doors. So Tucker and I started closing the side doors to the minivan everytime Beau went to get in to look. At first he thought it was funny....but then he started to give me "the look". So then he moves to the back of the car and I open the hatch door....it was so funny he just stood there and stared at the minivan. I guess he was trying to show me I wasn't funny. Tucker and Tilly sure thought I was. Well then I thought I'd try out the panic button. HAHAHAHAHAHA....The minivan's lights start going bezerk and it starts honking like crazy. Beau gives me this ticked off look because he is HUMILIATED! I was busting up! Well, then the car dealer comes out to tell us we can take it for a drive so we all get situated...and the car won't start...yep that's right I wore out the batteries by playing w/ the doors. Beau looks over at me and says "You are such a dork". Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of looking for a minivan.
So I know this story is probably one of those "HAD TO BE THERE" stories but i loved it.

12 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

okay, I'm not kidding, that's what my hair looks like too if I were to let it air dry and brush it out!(Don't worry, I'll spare you) Cute Tilly. I love Tucker's personality. He is so sweet, yet has such a sense of humor. Can't wait to get a ride in your hot rod! That story is really funny. I can just see it playing out.

Jen said...

I laughed so hard about the not being able to wear sweats whie driving the mini van!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tilly I am so glad to have a fellow Fluffmeister around!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

Sarah, that IS a funny story! Especially because I can see the "this isn't funny" look that Beau would give you in my mind! hahaha! How fun that we all married such baby men! hahaha! Rob would have done the same thing!!

Shamo said...

hahahaaaaaaaa! That is so funny because beau is a fat-fat-fatty-fat!!!hahahaha

Nancy K said...

I'm laughing at the story, I think it is hilarious!

Anna said...

marvelous trick to play on Beau! Hee Haw Beau! Apuesto a que has intentado actuar de manera nonchalant pero parecĂ­a un dork! Ja, ja.

Carly said...

Love the van story! I can't believe you are getting one. I know you will be such a cute soccer mom in it!

Alison said...

That story was so funny! Your kids are the cutest. You'll be pretty cute behind the wheel of your sweet ride. :)

Chereebee said...

Fluffmeister - hee hee hee, I love that name!
Good luck with the van hunting - I'll be feeling your pain in a few months! So true that when you drive a van you totally have to look sassy :)

The Atwood's said...

I can't believe you're giving in to the minivan!!!! ;) j/k They are a good price for space that's for sure. Good luck with that and let me know how it goes. Your kids are so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

s...you are so funny...uh...aimee told me i might need to come down there and kick someone's a## for being rude to my nephew. that isn't acceptable! and i don't care if that person looks at your blog...at least she knows i'm coming! p.s. the angels don't know what the ## signs mean so I'm safe...love you...o