Friday, September 28, 2007

Attacked at the Apple Orchard

So I decided that it was about time I went to the Apple Orchard. I was sooo excited, I was going to get some McIntosh Apples and have a picnic...yeah lots of fun. Well, when we got there I went in to make sure I knew where I would be going with the kids in tow and the sweet old lady informed me that the apple I was wanting was all gone. Hmmm..real bummer. OH WeLL, I was still going to have a lot of fun so I pushed the kids in the stroller and took off w/ my friends Katherine. The MINUTE we got to the apples we were ATTACKED! Those dumb irriatating little black bugs were ALL OVER ME and the kids. They were biting too. LITTLE MONSTERS! So of course we headed back up to the cars, ate our picnic and took off. Such a sad experience w/ the Apple Orchard. Oh well whatcha gonna do.

So this is sweet little Tucker and Maria (Tucker calls her "Mee-ya") trying to find apples...but to no avail.

Ohhh...my sweet little sis all ready for the apple hunting (LITERALLY) to begin. Maybe next year.

SAY CHEESE!


Katherine and myself. We tried to get Tucker and Maria to work together to take a picture....yeah not a chance. So of course we took it ourselves.hahaha

2 comments:

Jen said...

Check out that hot mama in the hat! Woo Hoo!

Chereebee said...

How freakin fun!!! I miss the apple orchard in Iowa!!!
-k- you totally are SMOKIN HOT in your hat - and your SKINNY little body still kills me!!!! Give me tips PLEASE!!!! :)