Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Twilight Character







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

6 comments:

Chereebee said...

You're the first person I know to get Bella from the quiz - fun!
Have you started reading Twilight??

Sarah said...

Oh yeah I started. I started on Saturday night at like 10 oclock and finished it lastnight at 2 in the morning...WOW okay that is all I can say. I am leaving right now to buy the second one at Barnes!

Anonymous said...

I told you....it's an older sister's privelege to be able to say it....I told you you would love it...are you in love with Edward? So...now I have to take the quiz. Love you. O.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

ok, I just took the quiz...I got Bella too. I thought for sure I would get something different than you. Guess not. Right about one thing...I am accident prone...

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because we're sisters, but I got Bella Swan too. But I don't think I'm very much like her, except I like to read and be alone. O

The Atwood's said...

That what I was too and I don't think it fits me at all.