Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blog Color

So yes I just want you all to know that this color is really ugly. I did this on purpose. My reason is that I need somebody to show me how to do a cute Template for my blog. You all have really cute ones but I am talking specifically to Heather O'Brien or Veronica Reeve I would say Cheree but she has already said that her friend did hers. So just so you lovely ladies know I want you to show me because I am a blog addict. AND I like to learn how to do new things. You know me I am always up for changing. Thanks Love ya.

5 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, you are so funny.Mine is for sure still a work in progress but my friend helped me. I will give you some directions she gave me. But Veronica's is WAY cute. You may want to get tips from her instead. And if you do, let me know how too. (Hope you don't care I peeked Veronica :))

Veronica Reeve said...

Ok, I'm not sure the best way to teach you (ya know, the Iowa-Utah distance) but let me know what colors you like, do you have Photoshop? If not I can do a header for you and email it to you, then tell you how you can put it on your blog (it's super easy)..So, if you have a picture you really like and would want to use let me know, if not let me know what you'd like it to look at and I'll see what I can do!

Jessie Riley said...

OK. when you find out... you BETTER come and tell me. I know a couple of websites to change your background... but have YET to figure them out. If you need photoshop and don't have it... you can come over and borrow mine. and we can put it on a disk.
http://www.bigoo.ws/5-Backgrounds.htm
and...
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/03/background-image-for-blogger-template.html
these are the two websites I know about. AND... I think you can go to scrapbook.com and download a cute background... but... I've YET to learn how to do it!

Veronica Reeve said...

Sarah...my email is veronicareeve@gmail.com. Let me know! :)

Jessie Riley said...

call me if you want help!
Or call Heather. She is the super pro at it!