Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TWILIGHT


SO! I am looking for someone that owns this book and has finished reading it. I want to borrow it. I have been hearing about this book nonstop from my sister Olivia. She swears that I won't be able to put it down. Now when it comes to reading I am very very picky. I am kind of a nerd and I read the fantasy books. I have read The Hobbit and the entire Lord of the Rings series and i have read the first and second Eragon books. So you see....I AM VERY PICKY! Anyways, she swears that I will LOVE LOVE LOVE this book so I am looking to borrow it because I don't want to buy it and then hate it. So if any of you are willing to lend it out please let me know. I am eager to find a new series that I will love. Thanks!

9 comments:

{SAY CHEESE} said...

Jen has it! She just finished it. I'm sure she will let you borrow it!

OH... GOODY! It is SO GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

S...I'm so proud...you are actually listening to me about this book? Should I get that message bronzed? You'll love it! O

Veronica Reeve said...

I've heard a lot about these books too. My friend just read the first one, all in one day. She's a picky reader too. You'll have to let us all know what you think.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

These books are GREAT! I only own book 3 though so after you read Twilight and New Moon I have Eclipse! But you can get them at the library. Iowa City is great about letting you put a hold on a book and then they email you when it is ready for you to pick up. But definitely read it - I don't know anyone who has read it and not loved it!

Chereebee said...

You are going to LOVE it!!!! Be prepared to be ADDICTED!!!

[S Rizzle] said...

don't wait-RUN to B and N. Buy your own copy!

Candice said...

My sister just bought it for me and I already finished it. Emily B. is borrowing it right now but you are more than welcome to it after her.

[RochelleG] said...

I own it...but I'd have to mail it to ya...or send it down to Coralville whenever I see JenRuss next!

Sarah said...

Hello Everyone, I just wanted you to all know hat I have found someone that is willing to lend it to me. Thank you all!