Saturday, September 29, 2007

Go Tut-Ta GO!



So every Thursday we go to watch Tucker play soccer and it is AWESOME! It is Tucker's first sport that he has played and some days he loves it and others he couldn't care too much for it. It is so funny to watch him run after the ball because whenhe gets to the ball he falls to the ground like somehow the ball has thrown a suprise roundhouse and knocked him out. hahahaha...oh he totally makes the sound effects as well. Then, in the stands there is his devoted fan (Tilly) sitting on the bleachers swinging her little feet back and forth (sometimes)yelling "Go Tut-Ta GO!" who could ask for a better cheerleader.
If you look closely you can see that Tucker doesn't have a jersey on. I LOST IT! Yes I did. Ya know growing up I was always losing my softball jerseys and basketball and well all of my sports jerseys. I always thought when I got to be a mature adult I wouldn't have that problem. WRONG. I still have a hard time keeping track of them. I mean I shouldn't say it is lost, I know it is in the house somewhere....i just haven't figured out where is yet.

8 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

SO FUN!
Aspen has decided that Soccer is NOT her thing! Maybe we will try again next year! Porter was ALWAYS out on the field... We should have him and Tilly play next year! SO CUTE!

Heather O'Brien said...

That is adorable. I love that he has his little shades on while he plays! What a stud. Hope you find the jersey!!

Jen said...

The story of my life! I am always losing things! We will have to come to a game with you and then go out to dinner afterward

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tucker really is a stud. And I'm sure you're a cute soccer mom!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

cuteness! I love it Sarah. You have such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

s...don't you still owe some poor schmuck some money from losing a jersery and then batting your eyelashes and promising you'd pay him back if he'd spot you the money? Just wondering...oh well...at least the poor schmuck who has to pay for stuff like this now is our husbands .... hehehe... just teasing!O

The Atwood's said...

I'm kicking myself because I didn't even know 3year olds could play soccer. I found out a week ago that my friends 3 year old is on a team. Jake and I are sooo mad we didn't sign Gage up. He would have loved it. Cute little Tucker. Can you believe there was a time when we only lived like 20 min. from each other! They were just babes!

510Jen said...

OH Tucker I love the shades. Sarah I am dying that you lost his jersey you crazy girl. It will come up after the season ends you can believe that. Is it behind your washer or dryer? Just a thought.