Sunday, September 2, 2007

Breath Savers


So it is a rule of mine to never go to church without some gum or a mint, ESPECIALLY on fast sunday. Whoa seriously. Well anyways growing up I would always laugh at people inchurch when their small kids would say something out loud and humiliate them. Well I guess it was pay back time for laughing at everyone else. So there I am in Sacrament reading Tucker the story of King Noah and Abinadi. I was really feeling like "yeah I got my 3 yr old way interested in this story". Then OUTLOUD Tucker pinches his nose and says Ewwww GROSS! At first I was like okay what just happened did I say something. Then he proceeds with " Yuck mom your breath stinks.". I was so embarassed I mean here we are in testimony meeting in the front row with some woman bearing her beautiful testimony and I am laughing because I am so embarrassed. Then Tucker sees me laughing so he thinks it is a funny thing and keeps saying it over and over. I was so embarrassed. I mean what do you do? Well, there is nothing you can do but pop a fresh piece of gum and chew really really well.
So I guess the moral of my story is to not laugh at your neighbor because it will come back to bite you in the butt BIG TIME!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I really don't believe in chewing gum. I love the fact that my breath smells like a butt!! I hope everyone here in Iowa has had the opportunity to smell my butt-breath! If not, let me know because I love to share.
Sarah

Sarah said...

That was beau that left that dumb comment. haha funny

supersham said...

of course it was stupid beau....he jsut had to jump at the chance to insult you b/c for once the attention was diverted from his fat-fat-fatty-fat ass!ahahahaha anyhoo....never had that problem..bad breath and all...i always have gum in my mouth....ALWAYS!haha....Nikolas George's blessing was today and true to OST Olsen Standard Time) my sisters and their husbands missed it.......nice. oh well. sarah i ser4iously CRACKED UP reading the story about tucker!hahahahahahahah I could totally see it. Anyways....love you.
p.s. beau is just a fat-fat-fatty-fat

Candice said...

Story of my life. Thanks for the advice before Tommy can talk!

Sarah said...

Becca,
I am so sorry everyone missed your blessing. Just know I was there in spirit. I love you. STOP USING POTTY WORDS on my blog! Love you tons!

510Jen said...

That story is great. It sounds like something that would happen to me. Glad it was you this time. You have a great sense of humor love it.

Anna said...

Serves you right, you kids always did that sort of thing to me! Only you girls would even have the nerve to tell me how I embarrassed you by the way I dressed! Anyway Sarah, I would thiknk it was becaus4e you were fasting, but I know better, hahahahaha, mom

Heather O'Brien said...

that's too funny! I love Tucker.

Jen said...

Seriously Beau and Sarah, I love you guys. You always make me crack up. I had tears running down my face after I read Beau's reply. I was a little confused before I read that it was Beau... but then just died when I found out. This will put a smile on my face for a very long time:) We love you guys!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Tucker is so cute. That is such a funny story - maybe not to you who lived through it but to those of us who read it - it is funny. And I totally know what you mean about making the mistake and laughing at them because then they do it over and over and over to get another laugh out of you!

Anonymous said...

Okay...funny....don't forget to put it in his baby book...at least he's not going around telling everyone about your "pribate pawts" though!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

ok...funny...very funny. It still makes me laugh, just picturing you embarrassed and laughing and then getting more embarrassed. hahaha. by the by...Becca told all of us the wrong time...her fault. funny story!!