Monday, February 25, 2008

BOOOORED!!!!


I am so flippin bored out of my mind. I'm done with this weather. I just want to go outside and not have to deal w/ dirty wet snow or the cold. I'm sick of having to think of activities for inside because it is too cold or wet. I'm sick of sweaters and long sleeves. UGH!
Well the other day i totally gave up on trying to figure out what to do so I let the kids do whatever they wanted. (I was a bit tired as well so I was just veggin on the couch) The kiddios got out their stickers and had FUN! Oh yes there were giggles everywhere. The kids gave alot of thought as to where they should place each sticker. And in Tucker and Tilly's words..."beautiful momma". Well then it was my turn to put stickers all over them...to be honest I really was having fun just goofing around with the kids. SO yeah...that's what we have been doing lately. I'm in desperate need of some beautiful weather and so are the kids.
P.S. We find out what we are having on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Shamo said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I LOVE IT!!!! Tilly is lookin' rrrrrough!heehee....too cute though. Remember when i put those stickers on tucker and they wouldn't come off??? even after they had been soaked in hot soapy water!?!?hahahahaaaa...it took DAYS for them to finally come off!hahahaha....oh man. wish i was there with you guys! Don't forget to call me after your appointment on friday....dying to know!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

take it easy...sounds like you are doing fine...hahahaha

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, you're so cute. I HATE this freakin weather too. Some day, maybe it'll warm up. Then we'll be too big to want to get off the couch! j/k. I can't believe you find out on Friday! That's so exciting! We find out next Monday. I like your little voting thing. I might just have to copy you!

The Ross Family said...

We can't wait to hear. Don thinks girl, I'm undecided. I think that's a great look for you by the way. I hope you guys get some warm soon, I would be loosing it. We've had a great few days, spring is in the air here. Maybe it'll come your way soon

The Stevens said...

Don't worry, it's almost March. Winter shouldn't last too much longer. That is the one and ONLY thing I don't miss about Minnesota. Hang in there. Cute pictures!

Shana said...

I especially love how all 3 of you have the same stickers on your noses. Too cute!

hayleyharts said...

Hang in there..I totally remember those days! I seriously remember wanting to just hibernate till spring! What a Fun MOM!

Anonymous said...

s...i found out how to change my nickname on my gmail...so now i don't look like homeschooling friends is my nickname...i don't know how i put that down...i was definitely confused about what they were asking...i think it's a boy...so count on a girl...i'm always wrong! call me asap! O

Anonymous said...

what song is that?

Jen said...

I can't believe you are already far along enough to find out! TIme is flying! Let me know asap

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Good Luck today! Can't wait to see what the little peanut is!