Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mmmmmm Brunch...

So today we braved the wonderful roads and wnet to a Brunch/Shower for Stacey. I am so glad I went it was so much fun. I was able to see so many people that I don't really get to see that much anymore. I mean not to mention it was nice to see Stacy and visit w/ her before she has baby #2. I am so excited for her, she is going to have fun w/ two little boys. So sorry in advance for so many pics but I still haven't figured out my STUPID Photoshop CS2. I wish I would have just bought the more basic one...okay totally off the subject.
Okay this picture is dumb I know but I had to take a picture because with this pregnancy I've been into fresh fruit....okay and whoppers but still. Loved the fresh fruit. Oh yes and please TRY to ignore the shine coming from my face. SHINE CITY..WOW so embarrassing.

Here is the lovely hostess Kelly. Thanks Kelly for having it at your house.

Here is the beautiful momma to be AGAIN...Stacey.

So the following are pictures of the awesome girls that came and brought their amazing dishes for everyone to enjoy.





Okay this next picture Ijust thought would be fun. So there is me and I'm 15 wks. Then Candice is ummm...well she has 49 days left..I'm not good at math. And then Stacey who will be induced on Friday...

And then I took the kiddos so that Beau could study. All I have to say is that I am so lucky to have two kids that love to play together and are so well behaved. LOVE EM!

2 comments:

Shamo said...

sar-you look really REALLY good dude. for the reals! Tell Kelly-belly i said what UP!!!! give the kids a hug and kiss for me!Oh...i tried to call you b/c jonathan and i were remembering christmas morning when tucker was given his presents from santa and he was shaking and his eyes were so wide b/c he was so excited for his his presents. So he opens them and goes "WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" and he picked up his nerf fun thingy and you and beau ask him "waht is it tucker??" "I DON'T KNOW!!!" heeheehee....such a funny little guy.

Heather O'Brien said...

so fun! I love that you take lots of pictures. Sorry I missed. But hey,I am glad for one reason! I would've been in your prego picture with my fat butt hangin out the back! ha ha! You look so cute! (And sorry, that I'm the lame butt that couldn't help with w/ CS2!)