Monday, February 18, 2008

SICK SICK SICK...

Royalty-free Cartoon-styled Vector Clipart Available at Illustrations OF.com
I AM SO STINKIN SICK! So Sunday morning Beau let me sleep in until 10:30 because I was so exhausted. Well, then when I got up I realized that I was more than just tired. I have the flu. HORRIBLE. I mean if I don't eat a little I get sick because I'm prego but if I do...well you know it just comes back to haunt me. WHAT DO I DO? My body hurts, my head hurts and I am trying to get my kids to understand that I am sick so to just entertain themselves today. Yeah right like they will get it...they're 3 and 2. Anyways Beau took me out this weekend for Valentines Day. I will post more about that at another time. OKay well I am off to lay down.

4 comments:

kendra said...

I'm so sorry you're sick - that is the WORST! If you need anything - anything at all just call me. Popsicles? I like your baby ticker - where do you find these things?

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, have you been kissing me? I am sick with the flu too! All weekend! Today's the worst cause the hubby's are back to school. Hope you get feeling better soon. It sucks!

[RochelleG] said...

Oh you poor thing. There's nothing more awful than being sick and pregnant with two toddlers demanding love and attention too! Get better soon.

SarahandJD said...

i hope you feel better soon! that is no fun!!!